Join us for the 17th Annual Tres Rios Nature Festival a 2-day event highlighting the rich diversity of the Base and Meridian Wildlife area. This is an opportunity to celebrate the rich heritage, ecology, history and wildlife of the Gila, Salt and Agua Fria Rivers. The festival focuses on wildlife conservation & preservation, sustainability and the environment.
Tres Rios Nature Festival directly benefits the Wildlife for Tomorrow Foundation. Wildlife for Tomorrow is a fundraising non-profit foundation enhancing the protection, management and enjoyment of Arizona wildlife. The Foundation works closely with the Arizona Game and Fish Department as its 501(C)3 charity identifying needs where state funding sources are inadequate and distributing donor’s tax deductible gifts to benefit our state’s diverse and treasured wildlife resources. Wildlife for Tomorrow EIN#86-0684044
- Wildlife educational programs and close-up encounters
- Canoe Excursions
- Birding Tours
- Educational Classes
- Fishing Clinics
- Paddle Boarding
- Entertainment & More
Sponsorship benefits vary depending on commitment level but can include the following benefits:
- Logo positioning on advertising materials to include posters, post cards, and print ads.
- Name recognition in press releases
- Logo positioning on the event website
- Logo and website link in social media mentions
- Opportunity to include a handout in the attendee gift bag
- Logo inclusion on the event T-shirt
- Logo inclusion on event signage throughout the event
- Premier positioning for exhibit space to include canopy, table and chairs
- Sponsor recognition in event announcements
For sponsorship pricing and more information contact Julie Peterson
As restrictions slowly lift and events begin to come back into the fold, what will they look like in this new world and how can exhibitors and sponsors participate safely? Tres Rios Event Planners have been working closely with City officials to develop a plan in an effort to provide a safe event for everyone. See the links to the left for more details.